Hello!

New to our forum? This is the board to introduce yourself. Say hello to other members...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Feb 2024 10 11:27

Re: Hello!

trout39843 wrote: 10th Feb 2024 at 2:56am Welcome aboard bro. to a great bunch. We always manage to somehow bring sunshine to someone. [Like.png]

You must mean the singing of "Happy birthday" at midnight, brought a tear to my eyes and still do when I think about it. Thanks all.
Sorry Trout my friend that is not what i am talking about. All i will say is that it was something made of wood that was behind the bar of my B&B that i was at 😀
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Feb 2024 10 11:30

Re: Hello!

Keyolder wrote: 10th Feb 2024 at 10:27am Welcome aboard [Like.png] I intend to visit Blackpool one day, Liverpool is also on my list of destinations to visit.

I only attended the Sunday evening “meet and greet” session at Oxford but I do remember the friendly camaraderie of like-minded people.
Couldn’t attend the actual conference, the school wouldn’t condone it [Disappointment.png]
There was a conference near Liverpool once as well. Trout Topcat101 and myself had a good few hours in Liverpool checking out the Cavern and having a trip on the Mersey Ferry, a really good day with good people 👍
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.