Abbey Woods Academy
Required to start January 2018
37 hours per week, 7:00am - 11:30am and 2:30pm – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday
7:00am - 11:30am and 3:00pm – 5:30pm Friday
52 weeks permanent (6 month probationary period)
Salary Oxfordshire County Council Grade 6 point 15-21 - £17,072 – £20,138
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and multi skilled person to take care of our Academy. The successful person will possess a range of skills and abilities including:
- A knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- The ability to update and maintain premises related inspections and records
- Basic DIY/maintenance skills with an understanding of heating, plumbing and electrical systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve and be pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to competently liaise with third parties (good verbal and written skills essential)
- IT competency to include email, internet and MS office software
We can offer continued professional development in an environment where you will be part of a successful team making a real difference within the local community, having a direct impact on our children’s future.
CLICK HERE for further details.
Closing date 18th December 2017
Interviews held at the beginning of January
Abbey Woods Academy and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, suitable references and other essential checks.