If you have a news item for The Caretakers' Website, we would love to hear from you. CLICK HERE to send us the text for your news story and include any images you would like us to show with the article. This is not a commercial service, so no adverts or product releases.

A school has been damaged after a washing machine caught fire. The caretaker’s office and as many as 10 rooms at Outwood Academy Bydales in Marske were damaged after the fire on Monday night. Fortunately, the..

fire was out by the time the fire brigade attended at 8pm. Cleveland Fire Brigade said: “We attended the school after a report came in around 8pm on Monday of a washing machine alight. One fire engine from Redcar and one from Skelton attended. The fire was out on arrival after the sprinkler systems were activated and extinguished the flames". CLICK HERE to read the full story on the Teesside Live news website.

© 2001 - 2018 The Caretakers' Website