We have something in common

Get all the latest website & forum news. Tell us what you like and don't like about the site...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Jan 2021 18 21:54

We have something in common

Just happened to visit a Wikipedia page and you'll never guess... We have something in common.

1920px-Wikipedia20_background_Confetti_black.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
inspector
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Job Status: Retired
Jan 2021 19 09:50

Re: We have something in common

Never quite knew how to trust the info on Wiki ??
Dragonrider
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Jan 2021 19 11:00

Just wondering, did they start up at the same time as us, or after?
After 28 years in one school, moving on to a new start and new lifestyle, Headmistress free! Double Stroke survivor.
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Jan 2021 19 12:44

Dragonrider wrote: 19th Jan 2021 at 11:00am Just wondering, did they start up at the same time as us, or after?
Not sure DR. I think it must have been around the same time. They have grown a bit since then -Big grin.png-

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2021 19 15:31

Well congratulations CT on achieving 20 years as i know at one point it was touch and go for this site. -Success.png- -Success.png- -Success.png-

Sigillum Militum Xpisti
(The Seal of the Soldier of Christ)
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2021 19 17:30

When you think what this site has achieved for all CTs everywhere over the years it is Testament to your staying power CT -Success.png- -Success.png- I personally will never forget the Conferences as I met lots of great guys who have become friends and I do believe that I was the only one to attend every Conference, something of which I am very proud. Thank you CT -Like.png-
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Jan 2021 19 18:34

magpie wrote: 19th Jan 2021 at 5:30pm When you think what this site has achieved for all CTs everywhere over the years it is Testament to your staying power CT. I personally will never forget the Conferences as I met lots of great guys who have become friends and I do believe that I was the only one to attend every Conference, something of which I am very proud. Thank you CT -Like.png-
Yes, you beat me m8. The distance and my work got in the way of me attending the conferences. I did attend the Westminster Academy one in London. Thankfully, young Jay was able to organise them for me. (hats off to Jay)

Attitudes have changed from the early days. It's all become a bit too serious and many CT's are frightened to be seen taking an interest in other subjects or dare I say having a laugh. It's a shame as all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. But hay ho. -Big grin.png-

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)