All years back at once !!!

The board to discuss work issues, Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessments, Security...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

Hedgehog
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 22 08:13

All years back at once !!!

Am I missing something here or am I right in thinking Boris is planning on opening all schools to all years on 8th March -JawDropped.png-
Eddy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 22 08:23

Re: All years back at once !!!

that does indeed seem to be the plan.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the road with a bald head and beer gut, and still think they look good.----------------------------------------
You reap what you sow!
Taz
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 22 08:36

It would appear that this is the plan yes.

Phased return makes more sense if you ask me, let half in, 2 weeks later providing the R rate doesn't go through the roof again, let the other half in.

Mind you when out walking the dog over the weekend, the parks are open again and they were packed with people. Large groups as well, who are quite clearly not in the same household, and when you have at least 3 sets of parents within those groups, they're quite clearly not following the "rules" even if one is a support bubble anyway.

Mind you I'm in one of the areas that was quite high around --- (The word only permitted in December) ---, so it's not that much of a surprise.
Drone
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 22 12:23

So all the testing requirements will be in place by 8th March then. Impressive if it can be done.
TheRat
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 22 13:24

Sooner we are all back to normal the better. -Like.png- -Like.png-
Living The Dream of Dreams -Like.png-
Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 22 13:42

It makes more sense for some parts to have everyone back at once - catering suppliers, transport, probably others.
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 23 07:33

Reading between the lines yesterday they will chuck all the kids back in and "see how it goes"

I'm going to start living in a cage snuggle down in some shredded straw and grow fur all over with cute little ears.

If we are being treated like guinea pigs then might as well be one..

One more point.. no use saying "we will be driven by data not dates" then proceed to map out a whole set of dates... -Scared.png-
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! -JawDropped.png-
Dexter
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 23 08:15

Noticed at the PM's 7pm address/news conference that Chris Whitty spoke carefully about the risks of all the pupils returning. He talked of minimal risk to the pupils in returning. He did not mention "staff" once. Try to stay safe everybody.
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 23 08:18

Dexter wrote: Tue, 23rd Feb 2021, 8:15am Noticed at the PM's 7pm address/news conference that Chris Whitty spoke carefully about the risks of all the pupils returning. He talked of minimal risk to the pupils in returning. He did not mention "staff" once. Try to stay safe everybody.
Yep spotted that one as well.
I'm beginning to trust the politicians scientists about as much as I trust the politicians
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! -JawDropped.png-
ash70
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2021 23 10:57

ive decided the only people i can trust are other caretakers
my life is like a game of tetris i never get the block i want