Playground inspections

The board to discuss work issues, Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessments, Security...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

HandyAndy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2021 23 08:34

Playground inspections

Has anyone got a playground equipment inspection form that they complete weekly/monthly? If so would anyone be willing to share it with me? -Big grin.png-

Thanks in advance.
Eddy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2021 23 08:37

Re: Playground inspections

Outdoor-play-equipment-inspections - Apr 2021.docx
HandyAndy wrote: Fri, 23rd Apr 2021, 8:34am Has anyone got a playground equipment inspection form that they complete weekly/monthly? If so would anyone be willing to share it with me? -Big grin.png-

Thanks in advance.
Will this do for you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the road with a bald head and beer gut, and still think they look good.----------------------------------------
You reap what you sow!
motorr
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2021 23 09:26

Hi
I have done about the same but have put all checks now on Google Forms so that SLT can see they are done. Bit of a pain to set up as the head asked Admin to set up. Put a lot easier as I can now use my phone or IPad to do them. We looked at companies but the said that setting up a Google Form and Google calendar was not much different and free
Eddy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2021 23 09:39

motorr wrote: Fri, 23rd Apr 2021, 9:26am Hi
I have done about the same but have put all checks now on Google Forms so that SLT can see they are done. Bit of a pain to set up as the head asked Admin to set up. Put a lot easier as I can now use my phone or IPad to do them. We looked at companies but the said that setting up a Google Form and Google calendar was not much different and free
I use google forms too. Works well for me.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the road with a bald head and beer gut, and still think they look good.----------------------------------------
You reap what you sow!
Bigbear69
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2021 23 17:21

HandyAndy wrote: Fri, 23rd Apr 2021, 8:34am Has anyone got a playground equipment inspection form that they complete weekly/monthly? If so would anyone be willing to share it with me? -Big grin.png-

Thanks in advance.
Just to mention you only need annual inspection paperwork, all other monthly/weekly checks can be completed with a tick in a box not written checklists. Dont get buried under unnecessary paperwork.
My risk assessment states the CO/TA will check it each day before there class uses it and its looked over monthly by myself, no paperwork required.
Maos
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2021 04 12:02

Anyone have any info on how to set up google forms?
Eddy
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2021 05 10:16

Maos wrote: Tue, 4th May 2021, 12:02pm Anyone have any info on how to set up google forms?
https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/forms/about/

if you have a gmail account you are already half way there.

They take a bit of setting up, but once in place managing them is a doddle.
You reap what you sow!