key holder agreement

The forum to discuss work issues, Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessments, Security...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

spamm
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2021 21 11:44

key holder agreement

good morning does any one have a key holder agreement or know how I should word one having works done in holiday and someone else is unlocking/locking up just want something for them to sign that they agree everything
TheRat
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2021 21 14:48

Re: key holder agreement

Good luck with that one. I hope whoever is opening up is sure on what they are doing, cause I can bet you that you will be called if something is not right. Can you just simplify it? -Scared.png- -Scared.png-
Living The Dream of Dreams -Like.png-
pete
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2021 21 16:15

spamm wrote: Wed, 21st Jul 2021, 11:44am good morning does any one have a key holder agreement or know how I should word one having works done in holiday and someone else is unlocking/locking up just want something for them to sign that they agree everything
I normally list the keys that are being handed over with a statement that the named person has taken the keys on (date) and will return on (date).
Sign and date and one copy each.
samsmith
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2021 21 22:37

pete wrote: Wed, 21st Jul 2021, 4:15pm I normally list the keys that are being handed over with a statement that the named person has taken the keys on (date) and will return on (date).
Sign and date and one copy each.
Same here, keys must be signed for on release and return and who has taken the keys and for what purpose, as well as when they will be returned
Stiggy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2021 22 07:23

spamm wrote: Wed, 21st Jul 2021, 11:44am good morning does any one have a key holder agreement or know how I should word one having works done in holiday and someone else is unlocking/locking up just want something for them to sign that they agree everything
I can send you over a copy of mine you can use as a template, I'll just have to wait for the academy girls to get in, I need to get a copy myself for the holiday to sign.