Hot tub

Get hints and tips from other forum members, discuss equipment care, the best tools to use...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sep 2020 20 10:09

Hot tub

Hi all, got Mrs. trout a hot tub and put it in a summer house so she can use ti year round. I got no clue as to water chemicals and ph doo doo for it. Does anyone with pool training have a handout from a course that I could look at?
Now, when the water looks not too good, I drain it and refill. I have been putting in two bromide tablets to do something.
Many thanks in advance.
"Life is tough, It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quando Omni Flunkus, Mortiti.
seanallen
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 02 16:32

Re: Hot tub

https://swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk/ are really helpful. I'd have a look round locally and ask a neighbor for advice. The problem is the chemicals you need depend on the water coming out of your tap, if you copy someone with different water it'd either cost a fortune or be ineffective.
Due to the present financial situation, the light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarily switched off.
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 02 16:39

Get your self a comparator kit so you can check the water chemicals as to add more or less. -Waving.png-

fa-quote-left SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI fa-quote-right
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 09 14:57

seanallen wrote: Fri, 2nd Oct 2020, 4:32pm https://swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk/ are really helpful. I'd have a look round locally and ask a neighbor for advice. The problem is the chemicals you need depend on the water coming out of your tap, if you copy someone with different water it'd either cost a fortune or be ineffective.
Mucho thanks bro. Been reading through that link gettin' all kinds of edumacation on it. -Like.png-
"Life is tough, It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quando Omni Flunkus, Mortiti.