Replacement Interviews

Chat about Unions, Contracts, Terms and Conditions, Pay, Holiday entitlement, Appraisals...

Moderators: jay, inspector, Dragonrider, thecaretaker

lesbedford
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 21 14:13

Replacement Interviews

Well it has finally come "Interviews" for my job tomorrow as i retire in less than 3 months after 33+ yrs., just got told as i did not know they had even sent out the advert, they are looking at 1st September start date so a 6 week hand over period, so now looking for new house been offered "Sheltered Accommodation" by Borough Council so just waiting to hear from them
MAN. UNITED RULE OK.
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 21 14:52

Re: Replacement Interviews

Hiya mate and an early welcome into the retirement lounge, 33+ years is a long time in the caretaking game, enjoy your retirement in September. -Success.png-

fa-quote-left SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI fa-quote-right
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Jul 2020 21 15:39

Yes, well done. You'd get less for murder lol. Enjoy your retirement m8. I'm loving mine. Best move I ever made -Success.png-
fa-quote-left Vérité Sans Peur fa-quote-right
(Truth Without Fear)

Skoolkeeper
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 21 19:11

Well all the best to you my friend and interested in the councils sheltered accommodation offer? As I lost my home and job I decided to look further afield in Spain and we ended up buying a property here, just to let you know long term rentals here in the Costa Blanca are a very good price, but please remember brexit as from 1st January 2021 you are limited to 90 days in every 180 if you decide to stay longer then you have to gain residency and as the UK citizens will no longer be EU citizens proof of income will treble, if this is what you want? Do it now while the UK is in the transition period, as said enjoy your retirement as I am so pleased I took my pensions early and started a new life here in Spain.
Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 22 10:30

Enjoy your retirement when it arrives, its a totally different enjoyable and well earned existence -Like.png-
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it… -Crazy.png-
Hey Wayne
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 22 11:01

Enjoy your retirement Lesbesford.

Hope you get somewhere to live sorted soon.

Good luck.
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! -JawDropped.png-
londonlad1939
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 22 11:03

out of interest I don't suppose you could tell me the school, I've got a young family and if the school comes with the house I would be very interested
lesbedford
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 22 13:42

londonlad1939 wrote: ↑Wed, 22nd Jul 2020, 11:03am out of interest I don't suppose you could tell me the school, I've got a young family and if the school comes with the house I would be very interested
Hi mate the interveiws were today, but i am in Bedford at St. Josephs & St. Gregorys catholic Primary
MAN. UNITED RULE OK.