New business opportunity !

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with our members...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

doitalldave
Trainee Caretaker
Trainee Caretaker

New business opportunity !

Jul 2017 14 22:52

Post by doitalldave » Fri, 14th Jul 2017, 10:52pm

Post by doitalldave by doitalldave Jul 2017 14 22:52

What a fantastic wealth of knowledge and experience this fantastic forum has, companies around the world would be chomping at the bit to have what is available to us all at the punch of a button.
The education sector is crying out for this, sensible, normal and hard working people who care !
It's not hard, the land of free schools is crying out for this.
Would be good if somehow we could all get together and meet up over some beers, who knows what we could achieve !
We can see what needs changing, just takes some like minded people like us to stand up and be real and honest.
Been thinking about this for awhile. ( maybe too many beers !) it's how good things start.
What do you guys think ?

Drone
Asst. Site Manager
Asst. Site Manager

Re: New business opportunity !

Jul 2017 15 01:12

Post by Drone » Sat, 15th Jul 2017, 1:12am

Post by Drone by Drone Jul 2017 15 01:12

In my school initiative was stifled, experience was under valued and knowledge was subsumed to the latest directive from some suit in County Hall who had seen a good power point presentation on how to do my job better than me. Reading the comments on this forum, I think this remains the case across the country as far as caretaking is concerned. Cynical? Moi?

rich76
Caretaker
Caretaker

Jul 2017 15 16:24

Post by rich76 » Sat, 15th Jul 2017, 4:24pm

Post by rich76 by rich76 Jul 2017 15 16:24

doitalldave wrote:
Fri, 14th Jul 2017, 10:52pm
What a fantastic wealth of knowledge and experience this fantastic forum has, companies around the world would be chomping at the bit to have what is available to us all at the punch of a button.
The education sector is crying out for this, sensible, normal and hard working people who care !
It's not hard, the land of free schools is crying out for this.
Would be good if somehow we could all get together and meet up over some beers, who knows what we could achieve !
We can see what needs changing, just takes some like minded people like us to stand up and be real and honest.
Been thinking about this for awhile. ( maybe too many beers !) it's how good things start.
What do you guys think ?
I would check your gas and your chemical store. Sounds to me like you have a leak somewhere [Crazy.png]

Nigel
Trainee Caretaker
Trainee Caretaker

Jul 2017 15 17:41

Post by Nigel » Sat, 15th Jul 2017, 5:41pm

Post by Nigel by Nigel Jul 2017 15 17:41

Drone wrote:
Sat, 15th Jul 2017, 1:12am
In my school initiative was stifled, experience was under valued and knowledge was subsumed to the latest directive from some suit in County Hall who had seen a good power point presentation on how to do my job better than me. Reading the comments on this forum, I think this remains the case across the country as far as caretaking is concerned. Cynical? Moi?
[Like.png]
Some Days even the baboon misses the branch