Bleach does not work

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with other members. Chat about any subject you want...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 02 09:40

Bleach does not work

Bleach does not work ask President Trump who suggested you drink bleach, remember, well he has tested positive for the virus, now i personally cannot stand the man but i do wish him a save and speedy recovery. -Disappointment.png-

fa-quote-left SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI fa-quote-right
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 02 10:22

Re: Bleach does not work

Mr trump never drank the Bleach...

You cant stay that shade of orange whilst drinking bleach. -Big grin.png-
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! -JawDropped.png-
Rochesteruk
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 15 14:46

EBJ wrote: Fri, 2nd Oct 2020, 9:40am Bleach does not work ask President Trump who suggested you drink bleach, remember, well he has tested positive for the virus, now i personally cannot stand the man but i do wish him a save and speedy recovery. -Disappointment.png-
You do realise he never actually said people should drink bleach?
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 15 15:16

Right you are Rochsteruk, he never said that. It was just fake news taken out of context.
Anywho, I just sent my absentee ballot and voted for him again so I hope he wins again. -Like.png-
"Life is tough, It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quando Omni Flunkus, Mortiti.
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oct 2020 15 16:15

I have always put a few squirts of bleach in my bath. I bathe every 2 days. It is great for preventing fungal infections like athletes foot, thrush and the like. I hope breathing in the hot bleach fumes is enough to prevent colds, flu and now covid. I feel really clean when I get out. Done this since I was a teenager and has never done me any harm.

I also use Fairy Liquid instead of shampoo for my hair. I got that habit from my nan. It really kills any grease and adds body (makes it all fluffy). Again, to be almost 65 with a full head of hair, not done me any ham.

I would never advise anybody should drink the stuff. It'll kill you.

Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 15 16:28

trout39843 wrote: Thu, 15th Oct 2020, 3:16pm Right you are Rochsteruk, he never said that. It was just fake news taken out of context.
Anywho, I just sent my absentee ballot and voted for him again so I hope he wins again. -Like.png-
Why?!?!
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oct 2020 15 16:38

Nail wrote: Thu, 15th Oct 2020, 4:28pmWhy?!?!
Oh no, I can see where this thread is heading. Keep the conversation friendly and convivial -Shock.png- -Scared.png- -JawDropped.png-

greenjack
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 15 17:29

thecaretaker wrote: Thu, 15th Oct 2020, 4:38pm Oh no, I can see where this thread is heading. Keep the conversation friendly and convivial -Shock.png- -Scared.png- -JawDropped.png-
Friendly and convivial. Hmm. Would be difficult. People see things very differently don't they. To some Mr Trump is almost the Messiah. To others he is a condescending arrogant spoilt power crazed bullying racist who dodges paying tax. I wouldn't know either way!
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 15 18:24

Nail wrote: Thu, 15th Oct 2020, 4:28pm
Why?!?!
Friendly and convivial. Hmm. Would be difficult. People see things very differently don't they. To some Mr Trump is almost the Messiah. To others he is a condescending arrogant spoilt power crazed bullying racist who dodges paying tax. I wouldn't know either way!
Well, just before the pandemic, he lowered unemployment, lowered taxes, got us out of some bad (for the country) trade deals, got corporations to stop leaving the country for cheaper labor, got a couple middle east countries to shake hands for a peace deal, vastly improved the economy, sat down ( a first!) and negotiated with N.K., and on the whole Americans are financially better off then they were 4 years ago. I know he is not a politician and there for everyone to love by giving stuff away to everyone. He came in to fix a broken government and has done so. He didn't pay big taxes because he used the tax laws the were set up by others (that are using it but not publicly admitting it).

Note, I posted and saw a bad word so I changed it. Sorry boss. -Scared.png-

greenjack
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 15 19:56

Thanks for that Trout. However you seem solely focused on money. As is Trump probably. Unfortunately being the leader of a major country should mean you are capable of seeing the bigger picture. Rainforests are burning. Ice caps and glaciers are shrinking. Coral reefs are dying. Animal species are becoming extinct at unprecedented rates. Oceans are accumulating plastic. Millions of people are being displaced through war and climate change. Trump seems oblivious or uncaring to the most important events. It's about more than money. Surely?
Drone
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 16 00:32

Whilst it is difficult to see beyond a narcissistic sociopath, it is worth pointing out that Trump has a few redeeming points as POTUS. In spite of his contempt for the military "I prefer people who did not get taken prisoner, OK?", "I understand the Taliban better than the generals", he has actually been responsible for the less military deaths than most presidents in modern times. He has bombed & invaded less countries than most presidents since 1945. Comparisons to Reagan stack up only partially & that would be in terms of the transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich. Comparisons with Nixon are more compelling. Trump has thawed out relations with the Russians. Whether this is because he owes them money for keeping him out of bankruptcy is something we are unlikely to be sure about any time soon. Trump is disengaging from Afghanistan, though I suspect that there will still remain several thousand "military advisers". But getting US troops out of that area can be seen as a positive. The Russians are unlikely to move in, having been kicked out before. Tricky Dicky similarly opened up talks with the Soviet Union & negotiated away a raft of biological weapons. He also got America out of Vietnam, albeit having covertly advised the north that if they delayed peace talks until after his election, they might expect a better deal. Nixon of course built bridges with China. Trump has failed to do that by any measure. Unlike some viewers on this side of the pond, I fear that I can see little prospect of Trump losing in November. If he does, he will cry foul & a court battle will ensue. The hanging chads fiasco in Florida in 2000 showed that the Democrats have no stomach for legal skirmishes. Even if they do, his placemen in the courts are likely to back him up. Trump could be around for a while yet.
Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 16 09:35

thecaretaker wrote: Thu, 15th Oct 2020, 4:38pm Oh no, I can see where this thread is heading. Keep the conversation friendly and convivial -
Do you know what, after my initial knee jerk post I shall just step back from the line of conversation. Will only go downhill otherwise!! -Success.png-
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 16 09:39

Nail wrote: Fri, 16th Oct 2020, 9:35am Do you know what, after my initial knee jerk post I shall just step back from the line of conversation. Will only go downhill otherwise!! -Success.png-
Never step back from asking "Why?"

It is what makes us human.

(I do understand though, emotive subject and all that) -Like.png-
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! -JawDropped.png-
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 16 09:56

greenjack wrote: Thu, 15th Oct 2020, 7:56pm Thanks for that Trout. However you seem solely focused on money. As is Trump probably. Unfortunately being the leader of a major country should mean you are capable of seeing the bigger picture. Rainforests are burning. Ice caps and glaciers are shrinking. Coral reefs are dying. Animal species are becoming extinct at unprecedented rates. Oceans are accumulating plastic. Millions of people are being displaced through war and climate change. Trump seems oblivious or uncaring to the most important events. It's about more than money. Surely?
I understand where you're coming from bro, but without a strong economy how can countries afford to build recycling plants, hire employees to operate them, fund projects to clean up, fund research into and build alternative energy and green energy projects and aid in the help for homeless and displaced people? Also, with a stronger economy the quality of life is better.

thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oct 2020 16 11:30

Nail wrote: Fri, 16th Oct 2020, 9:35am Do you know what, after my initial knee jerk post I shall just step back from the line of conversation. Will only go downhill otherwise!! -Success.png-
Well done that man. My parents always told me never to get into discussions about politics or religion. I haven't always heeded that advice and have sometimes regretted it. Now I'm old I can see the wisdom of their words -Big grin.png-

Now what was that about Bleach not killing crony-virus lol