Bleach does not work

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with other members. Chat about any subject you want...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

greenjack
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 16 12:16

Re: Bleach does not work

trout39843 wrote: Fri, 16th Oct 2020, 9:56am I understand where you're coming from bro, but without a strong economy how can countries afford to build recycling plants, hire employees to operate them, fund projects to clean up, fund research into and build alternative energy and green energy projects and aid in the help for homeless and displaced people? Also, with a stronger economy the quality of life is better.
Quite agree about needing a strong economy. However....Trump has shown a complete disregard for environmental issues and publicly derides and belittles those that do. He promotes coal to gain votes in key areas. He will never take the USA down a low carbon 'green' future. I guess future generations will decide if he is the saviour or the worst president in history.
Nigel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 16 12:26

greenjack wrote: Fri, 16th Oct 2020, 12:16pm Quite agree about needing a strong economy. However....Trump has shown a complete disregard for environmental issues and publicly derides and belittles those that do. He promotes coal to gain votes in key areas. He will never take the USA down a low carbon 'green' future. I guess future generations will decide if he is the saviour or the worst president in history.
I think some of this generation have already decided, Hat, coat i'm leaving -Big grin.png-
Some Days even the baboon misses the branch
Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 17 12:10

Vera wrote: Fri, 16th Oct 2020, 9:39am Never step back from asking "Why?"

It is what makes us human.

(I do understand though, emotive subject and all that) -Like.png-
My experience of forum use is that it can be quite tricky to have that sort of discussion across a keyboard. Face to face, I would gladly have a good debate but via text, with time in between posts, trickiness of inflection, etc it can go wrong. I've moderated a fair sized forum for some years and had to break up a few fights in my time.
Drone
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 17 16:43

True. But this forum is by & large very well monitored & moderated.
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oct 2020 17 18:06

I have only one thing more to say "Bleach". -Wink.png-

fa-quote-left SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI fa-quote-right