If you have a job vacancy that you would like to post on this forum, you need to register and Log-In using your chosen username and password.
- When posting a job vacancy, please add the closing date in brackets to the end of the title of your topic. E.G. (Closing date: 1st October 2020).
- You may upload any documentation with your post as an attachment/s up to a maximum of 2mb for each file.
- If this is the first time you have posted a job vacancy on our forum, please allow up to 24 hours for our moderators to validate your vacancy.
- Individuals, employers and recruitment agencies are welcome to post jobs on this forum as long as applicants can apply for positions free of charge.
- You must also comply with our forum Terms and Conditions. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any job listing at any time.
- Individual forum members should ensure that they have the authority and/or permission from their school prior to posting job vacancies on this forum.
- Instructions on how to post a message on this forum can be found HERE. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask us in the Feedback forum.
Please be aware that this is an open forum and registered members may comment or ask questions about the positions you post. Guests cannot respond or ask questions about vacancies, but guests can view the job vacancy advert and any comments & questions. You are welcome to answer any questions registered members may ask (if you wish to do so).
We look forward to seeing your job vacancy on our forum.
- Registered Member
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed, 18th Dec 2019, 4:01pm
Work hours: 36 hours per week, All year round (52 weeks, minus holiday);
Salary information: Scale 6, ÂŁ27,228 - ÂŁ28,215 per annum;
Further information: Previous applicants need not apply.
St Matthewâ€™s CE Primary School is a popular, welcoming, and inclusive two-form entry school with a caring, Christian ethos and strong links to the local community.
The Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring all the smooth operation of the site, and the core responsibilities will include: site maintenance, fire, security, Health and Safety, cleaning and welfare, portering & line management.
We are looking for somebody with:
- Commitment and enthusiasm;
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety;
- Ability to undertake day-to-day maintenance;
- Experience in a trade;
- Experience in working in a busy, school-based environment;
- A commitment to improving the schoolâ€™s site.
In return, we can offer you:
- A warm and supportive environment;
- Polite and welcoming pupils (Ofsted 2018);
- Approachable leaders, who care for the well-being of our staff.
If you are interested in applying for the role, then please visit Crinkle Recruitment for further information!
Alternatively, if you have any queries regarding the position, then please contact the school office on 01895 442724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting: Commencing 2nd Sept 2020;
Interviews: 10th and 11th Sept 2020.
CVs will not be accepted.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
(Closing date: 28th August 2020)