If you have a job vacancy that you would like to post on this forum, you need to register and Log-In using your chosen username and password.
- When posting a job vacancy, please add the closing date in brackets to the end of the title of your topic. E.G. (Closing date: 1st October 2020).
- You may upload any documentation with your post as an attachment/s up to a maximum of 2mb for each file.
- If this is the first time you have posted a job vacancy on our forum, please allow up to 24 hours for our moderators to validate your vacancy.
- Individuals, employers and recruitment agencies are welcome to post jobs on this forum as long as applicants can apply for positions free of charge.
- You must also comply with our forum Terms and Conditions. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any job listing at any time.
- Individual forum members should ensure that they have the authority and/or permission from their school prior to posting job vacancies on this forum.
- Instructions on how to post a message on this forum can be found HERE. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask us in the Feedback forum.
Please be aware that this is an open forum and registered members may comment or ask questions about the positions you post. Guests cannot respond or ask questions about vacancies, but guests can view the job vacancy advert and any comments & questions. You are welcome to answer any questions registered members may ask (if you wish to do so).
We look forward to seeing your job vacancy on our forum.
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Fri, 15th Jun 2001, 1:00pm
As from 12th October 2019, we have prevented this from happening and your account will remain active allowing you to post future vacancies if you wish. Just log-in with the username and password you set up.
Unfortunately, if you registered before 12th October 2019, you will need to re-register to post a vacancy.
We apologise for this inconvenience which was totally an oversight on our part.