If you have a job vacancy that you would like to post on this forum, you need to register and Log-In using your chosen username and password.
- When posting a job vacancy, please add the closing date in brackets to the end of the title of your topic. E.G. (Closing date: 1st October 2020).
- You may upload any documentation with your post as an attachment/s up to a maximum of 2mb for each file.
- If this is the first time you have posted a job vacancy on our forum, please allow up to 24 hours for our moderators to validate your vacancy.
- Individuals, employers and recruitment agencies are welcome to post jobs on this forum as long as applicants can apply for positions free of charge.
- You must also comply with our forum Terms and Conditions. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any job listing at any time.
- Individual forum members should ensure that they have the authority and/or permission from their school prior to posting job vacancies on this forum.
- Instructions on how to post a message on this forum can be found HERE. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask us in the Feedback forum.
Please be aware that this is an open forum and registered members may comment or ask questions about the positions you post. Guests cannot respond or ask questions about vacancies, but guests can view the job vacancy advert and any comments & questions. You are welcome to answer any questions registered members may ask (if you wish to do so).
We look forward to seeing your job vacancy on our forum.
- Registered Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue, 31st Mar 2020, 3:20pm
Location: Arc Oakbridge School, Hockley, Birmingham
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time (with some flexibility to be negotiated with the right candidate)
If you really want to make a difference and improve the lives of students with Autism, we have the perfect team for you for you!
We are in a position to offer the role of Site Officer in our small Independent Special School. The school environment plays a significant role in helping our students to feel safe so that they can learn â€“ the role of Site Officer is thus very important to our success!
About the School:
Arc Oakbridge School is a small independent school for students with higher functioning Autism. We are registered to support 40 students and currently have around 25 on roll. Teamwork is essential in making a difference to the lives of our students and their families in this supportive environment.
Why work for us?
We love our school. Hereâ€™s why you might love working with us too:
- Continuous professional development and training
- Opportunity to enhance the lives, opportunities and outcomes for our students and their families
- No two days are ever the same and it is never dull!
- Employee perks (discounts, EAP, generous annual leave entitlement, birthday vouchers, employee awards)
- Staff support structures and initiatives
Please note if your application is successful all interviews will take place via video call at this time.
Kedleston Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times. An Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service is a requirement for this role.