Mourinho sacked

All types of sport. Football, Golf, F1, Racing, Cycling...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

Drone
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 18 22:53

Mourinho sacked

As I predicted some time ago, the Special One has got his P45. Hopefully on his way out of English football.

Jubbs
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 19 07:30

Re: Mourinho sacked

The Special One is now The Unemployable One.

Not even Accrington Stanley would employ him. Good riddance.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Milton Berle
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because they want to do it. D.Eisenhower

Kirma
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 19 09:38

A ghastly little man! The way he treated that club doctor at one of his previous clubs was a disgrace, shame on him!

locky678
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 19 11:05

your so right kirma ever since the doctor incident which was a disgrace on him lots of fans and various people have no respect for him now good ridance
A ghastly little man! The way he treated that club doctor at one of his previous clubs was a disgrace, shame on him!

EBJ
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 19 12:18

Never did like the man and he always knocked Arsen Wenger but he lasted 22 years for Arsenal, after the doctor incident and for thoe's of you wh do not know this incident the ref waved on the club doctor as a player had a head injury and this despicable man went berserk at the female doctor for going on the field and doing what the club pay her to do and not him the manager.

She left and as far as i can recall she took him to an industrial tribunal not sure now of the outcome but i do hope he leaves the UK and stays at a club abroad, he does not know the word "Gentleman" which would have gave him respect he only knew if he did not agree with some thing he would rant and rave like a little kid, good riddance to rubbish and prehaps the mighty United will come back. [Angry.png]
"SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI"

HappyLad
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 19 13:07

He was a breath of fresh air years ago when he turned up at Chelsea. He had the hardened jurno's eating out of his hands, but it all went badly wrong for him for some reason. Personally i'm glad to see the back of him too, odious little man! [---- The word only permitted in December ---_undecided.gif]
My wife asked me to pick up a loaf of bread and, if they had eggs, to get a dozen. I came home with a dozen loaves of bread.

If brains were dynamite, some people would not have enough to blow their nose.

Jubbs
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 19 16:52

HappyLad wrote:
Wed, 19th Dec 2018, 1:07pm
He was a breath of fresh air years ago when he turned up at Chelsea. He had the hardened jurno's eating out of his hands, but it all went badly wrong for him for some reason. Personally i'm glad to see the back of him too, odious little man! [---- The word only permitted in December ---_undecided.gif]
Hoisted by his own petard and now as an enigma his infamy precedes him wherever he goes, all of it self inflicted. LMAO !

C'mon U Blues!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Milton Berle
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because they want to do it. D.Eisenhower

JohnE875
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 20 08:06

Only good when he has another mans billions to squander. Couldn't manage a whatsit in a brewery.
Nils Illigitimi Carborundum