Seasons Greeting

The forum home for retired Caretakers. Share your thoughts...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

topcat101
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 15 18:31

Seasons Greeting

Hi all
Just thought I would pop in and wish everyone the best for the seasonal holiday. Been retired for 4 months now although I switched off 2 years earlier.
Made a couple of good friends on here and will hopefully stay in touch.
All the best to everyone.
Frienship is like Sunshine
It keeps you warm and makes you grow.

To err is human - Its only teachers that can completely screw things up.

I may not be a peasant, but I am revolting

Under the Sale of Goods Act, I demand a refund, this government was misdescribed and has not lived up to expectations and is not fit for purpose.

Drone
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 15 19:33

Re: Seasons Greeting

And best wishes for your first full year of retirement.

Keyolder
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 15 21:04

Nice to hear from you again TC congrats on your early retirement, I’ll also be hanging up my keys for good sometime next year [---- The word only permitted in December ---_grin.gif]
All the best [---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif]
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think you’re a looney [Crazy.png]

thecaretaker
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dec 2018 15 23:23

All the best Topcat. Nice to hear from you. Have a very good ---- The word only permitted in December --- and a Happy New Year to you and your family... [---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif]
Growing Old is Mandatory - Growing Up Is Optional

EBJ
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 16 12:34

Hello Topcat nice to hear from you again and enjoying retirement, stay in touch pale. [Waving.png]

HAPPY ---- The word only permitted in December --- [---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif]
"SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI"

lesbedford
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 17 08:41

[---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif] Have a good ---- The word only permitted in December --- Topcat and i have got 22 months to go before i retire [---- The word only permitted in December ---_female.gif]
MAN. UNITED RULE OK.

Rockstar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 17 09:41

Hi Topcat. All the best to you and yours this festive season. Hope you are enjoying your retirement. Keep in touch with us all on here. You still have a vast amount of knowledge to give. [---- The word only permitted in December ---_cool.gif]

tykeman
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 17 14:26

Good to hear from you again TC, and a Merry ---- The word only permitted in December --- to you too. Pleased to see that you have at last retired and this year will be the first ---- The word only permitted in December --- when you will not be called out for the alarms or worry about burst pipes etc. ENJOY!!! [---- The word only permitted in December ---_laugh.gif] and welcome to the retirement lounge.
Get out there and do it to them, before they do it to you