Covid Booster

Use this forum to ask questions and discuss about health issues and your fitness to work...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Nov 2021 29 03:26

Re: Covid Booster

inspector wrote: 28th Nov 2021 at 10:19am The card given at the time of having the booster could possibly, be evidence.
I'd laminated my card after the first 2 jabs to keep in my wallet so couldn't have the booster jab recorded on it. Apparently, the card isn't 'legal tender' as they could be copied. You have to register with the NHS and download the barcode sheet which is valid for 1 month at a time.

Just going to check mine now to see if the booster has been finally recorded. -Forgive.png-

EDIT: Pleased to confirm that my booster has now been recorded.

Screenshot 2021-11-29 034304.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
twiglets
Registered Member
Registered Member
Nov 2021 29 07:28

Re: Covid Booster

Had mine yesterday- sudden walk in with one of our surgeries- went down (1100) and was 3rd in the queue. They were running at 1 1/2 hours queue later in the day and ran out at 1530 (aiming for 1600 close).
Late evening- felt like a dead arm, sleep was poor due to the discomfort. In work now, just feel a little off but that might be because of all the reports of feeling ill. Wife had hers- she is feeling groggy.