Now that there are no COVID restrictions

Share your photographs with other forum members. Discuss photography and equipment...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Jan 2022 29 11:13

Now that there are no COVID restrictions

... and as the Spring is getting closer, it would be really nice to see some of your photographs to cheer us all up. So the next time you go out for a walk, take your camera or phone and share some of your photos.

I feel the need for some blue sunny skies, the breeze on my face and the chance to get back to some kind of normality after the retched few years we have had. Seeing a few of your photos might inspire me to get out and start enjoying life again. [Thumb_up.png]

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2022 10 09:24

Re: Now that there are no COVID restrictions

I would if it were a bit easier to post pics, I don't use external websites for photos...
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]
Gazza
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2022 10 09:32

thecaretaker wrote: 29th Jan 2022 at 11:13am ... and as the Spring is getting closer, it would be really nice to see some of your photographs to cheer us all up. So the next time you go out for a walk, take your camera or phone and share some of your photos.

I feel the need for some blue sunny skies, the breeze on my face and the chance to get back to some kind of normality after the retched few years we have had. Seeing a few of your photos might inspire me to get out and start enjoying life again. [Thumb_up.png]
i've tried this before, but photos taken on phones these days are always in a file size to big for this site.... i will try again though- perhaps ill create a pdf of photos my end and upload that.....
Opinions are like Derry-airs, everyone has one, but some stink and are full of the brown stuff [Success.png]
Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2022 10 11:00

Gazza wrote: 10th Feb 2022 at 9:32am i've tried this before, but photos taken on phones these days are always in a file size to big for this site.... i will try again though- perhaps ill create a pdf of photos my end and upload that.....
upload to somewhere like postimages or imgur then copy the link over.
Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2022 10 11:05

Gazza wrote: 10th Feb 2022 at 9:32am i've tried this before, but photos taken on phones these days are always in a file size to big for this site.... i will try again though- perhaps ill create a pdf of photos my end and upload that.....
You can reduce the size of photos using one of the many apps available in Android, or if using Windows you can reduce the size using Paint.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it... [Crazy.png]
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2022 10 11:25

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, well acording to Juliet anyway [Big grin.png]

Rose.jpg
Reduced using the Windows reduce function when you right click on any picture [Like.png]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it... [Crazy.png]
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.