WOT, No posts

Get all the latest website & forum news. Tell us what you like and don't like about the site...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Apr 2022 15 22:17

WOT, No posts

Must be the first day ever nobody has made a single post on the forum. I know it gets quiet during the school holidays, but the silence today is deafening. [Cry.png]

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
eggy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2022 15 22:24

Re: WOT, No posts

That's cos everyone is out looking for fuel,or can't afford to post from home because of the cost of energy.
So they are waiting to get back to work & charge up all their devices [Thumb_up.png]
From My Posts You Can See I Am On The Spectrum [Forgive.png]
inspector
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Job Status: Retired
Apr 2022 17 09:56

And I have a little visitor (15 Months old) that is trying to get his hands on every or anything he can.
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Apr 2022 17 12:29

inspector wrote: 17th Apr 2022 at 9:56am And I have a little visitor (15 Months old) that is trying to get his hands on every or anything he can.
I have a little visitor too. (6 weeks old) [Big grin.png]

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
inspector
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Job Status: Retired
Apr 2022 17 13:41

thecaretaker wrote: 17th Apr 2022 at 12:29pm I have a little visitor too. (6 weeks old) [Big grin.png]
Wait untill He/she finds their legs, NOTHING is safe, TV, Computer, the artificial coal in the gas fire. 🤣🤣🤣
Rockstar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2022 19 16:55

eggy wrote: 15th Apr 2022 at 10:24pm That's cos everyone is out looking for fuel,or can't afford to post from home because of the cost of energy.
So they are waiting to get back to work & charge up all their devices [Thumb_up.png]
Ive just had 2 weeks in Cornwall and had a real shock when I got down there. Went to Penzance to fill up after my journey down and they had no Diesel in the town at all! I managed to get some in little family owned station in Hale later on and the guy said he had 200 litres left! I had to stay close to St Ives and potter about all holiday hoping I could find a few litres here and there. I was not expecting all that! I was really worried that I would not have enough to get me back up out of the west country with the caravan on, but managed it ok.I paid 1.95 per litre on the motorway though! Thats the most I have ever paid. [Cry.png]
You see, Rock and Roll isn't a career or hobby - it's a life force. It's something very essential. - The Edge.