Going Electric for cutting my grass

Discuss Energy saving, Recycling ideas, Plastic use, Food waste and looking after our planet...

Moderators: thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider, jay

Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Jun 2022 18 08:40

Re: Going Electric for cutting my grass

Dragonrider wrote: Fri, 17th Jun 2022, 1:37pm Really happy with it, yes, the battery does only last about 20 minutes on a charge, on my lawns anyway using the drive, but it recharges in just over an hour and I'm unlikely to use it for longer than 20 minutes at a time unless the grass is overlong and the forecast for the next day is wet in which case I'll try to get it all cut in the one day.
I was looking to get one of these battery powered mowers for the school shortly before I retired.
From your review sounds like its a cut above the rest [Scared.png] I'll get me coat [Shock.png] [Big grin.png]
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it... [Crazy.png]
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Jun 2022 18 09:42

Re: Going Electric for cutting my grass

Keyolder wrote: Sat, 18th Jun 2022, 8:40am I was looking to get one of these battery powered mowers for the school shortly before I retired.
From your review sounds like its a cut above the rest [Scared.png] I'll get me coat [Shock.png] [Big grin.png]
And if the battery runs out after 20 minutes, don't get cut up about it. (coat already on) [Big grin.png]

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)