Honey, I'm home. Here's Johnny

The forum home for retired Caretakers. Share your thoughts about retirement and get advice...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

Rockstar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Nov 2022 21 09:26

Re: Honey, I'm home. Here's Johnny

Yes, welcome back Trout. Hope the move went OK. You will need to learn to sing now you have moved to Wales! I have been in North Wales all weekend. Its beautiful around Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa I should say) and the surrounding coastline. Have a trip up there some time if you have not already. [Success.png]
You see, Rock and Roll isn't a career or hobby - it's a life force. It's something very essential. - The Edge.
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Nov 2022 21 10:43

I am of the age for the free bus/rail travel and as soon as the dust and rain has settled I plan to explore this country.
I have found so far that the people are very friendly and it is quiet and beautiful.
"Life is tough, It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(When all else fails, play dead)
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Nov 2022 21 17:35

Rockstar wrote: 21st Nov 2022 at 9:26am Yes, welcome back Trout. Hope the move went OK. You will need to learn to sing now you have moved to Wales! I have been in North Wales all weekend. Its beautiful around Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa I should say) and the surrounding coastline. Have a trip up there some time if you have not already. [Success.png]
And you've just got to do the Great Orme Tramway

6XZblAWPE6E

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)