Greetings!

New to our forum? This is the board to introduce yourself. Say hello to other members...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

Gazza
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 15 09:41

Re: Greetings!

Taff107 wrote: 12th May 2023 at 4:14pm Long time lurker checking in! I've 'perused' this forum for a few years now so thought I should say hello and introduce myself.
I've been a Site Manager in a large Primary in the NW for about 5 yrs now. Seemed a good direction to go after my life experiences (7 yrs as a Carpenter and Joiner and doing NEBOSH General, Fire and Construction on resettlement of leaving the Army after 25 yrs).
Find the job relatively stress free so I'm looking at doing another couple of years before 'hanging up my boots', as the saying goes.
So....thats pretty much it I think

Welcome aboard..... Carpented, joiner and NEBOSH...... Sounds like you weill have a fair bit of knowledge to share with us from time to time [Cool.png] [Success.png]
Opinions are like Derry-airs, everyone has one, but some stink and are full of the brown stuff [Success.png]
Taff107
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 16 14:32

Re: Greetings!

Gazza wrote: 15th May 2023 at 9:41am Welcome aboard..... Carpenter, joiner and NEBOSH...... Sounds like you weill have a fair bit of knowledge to share with us from time to time [Cool.png] [Success.png]
Thank you all, If I can help someone out with any of them, I'm more than willing to. [Like.png]

(I can also help out f anyone needs to know the procedure for field stripping a machine gun or giving counter improvised explosive device training too although I don't think anyone will need that somehow [Big grin.png] )