Caretakers house

This is the forum for residential Caretakers. Discuss your rights, Services, Rent, Moving home...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
May 2023 10 14:56

Re: Caretakers house

Vera wrote: 10th May 2023 at 7:33am Shows the mentality of some academies.
Why not just agree a reduced rent for you to continue to rent instead of leaving it empty and open to vandalism etc?
You could have paid £400 pm and the worries over the property would be gone and they will have another income stream to the academy... [hah.png]
Sensible comments but i wouldn't have stayed there even for free, they destroyed my mental health over the last 4 years of my service and i had to get completely away from the place in order to regain my sanity
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 10 15:38

magpie wrote: 10th May 2023 at 2:56pm Sensible comments but i wouldn't have stayed there even for free, they destroyed my mental health over the last 4 years of my service and i had to get completely away from the place in order to regain my sanity
I'm sorry you were treated that way, hope you are on the right track to feeling better.

[Thumb_up.png]
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 10 17:33

Vera wrote: 10th May 2023 at 3:38pm I'm sorry you were treated that way, hope you are on the right track to feeling better.

[Thumb_up.png]
Cheers Vera, i am fine now, had some troubles since but enjoying my early retirement, 2 years to go for my state pension so things financially should improve after that 👍
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 11 07:30

magpie wrote: 10th May 2023 at 5:33pm Cheers Vera, i am fine now, had some troubles since but enjoying my early retirement, 2 years to go for my state pension so things financially should improve after that 👍
That's good to hear magpie, more time for you to watch the toon?
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]
Andrew
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 11 08:31

Vera wrote: 11th May 2023 at 7:30am That's good to hear magpie, more time for you to watch the toon?

I thought you were trying to improve his mental health ???? [Big grin.png] [Big grin.png]
Valar Morghulis
Stay Safe, Stay Daft...
Embrace The Chaos
Football Is Life.... Dani Rojas
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 11 11:35

Andrew wrote: 11th May 2023 at 8:31am [/u]
I thought you were trying to improve his mental health ???? [Big grin.png] [Big grin.png]
Now just be careful there 😂😂😂 47 years at the Toon so far and already bought next year's season ticket
Ash
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 11 22:39

magpie wrote: 11th May 2023 at 11:35am Now just be careful there 😂😂😂 47 years at the Toon so far and already bought next year's season ticket
Painful to see you doing so well butgood for our area. Should be good next season since you should have champions League. Hopefully Boro Vs Sunderland final and Boro win so we can join you in the big boy league for a year
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 12 08:39

Ash wrote: 11th May 2023 at 10:39pm Painful to see you doing so well butgood for our area. Should be good next season since you should have champions League. Hopefully Boro Vs Sunderland final and Boro win so we can join you in the big boy league for a year
Definitely want the Boro to come up but would prefer that other lot to get hammered off Luton 😀
Zareeka
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 31 12:50

When we changed from LA to Academy status my rent jumped from £175pcm to £600pcm. No integrated rise, just a straight kick in the teeth.

We moved out and the house now stands empty.