Risk assesment template

The forum to discuss work issues, Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessments, Security...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

Buck100
Mar 2024 02 11:42

Risk assesment template

Hi,
Looking for some advice, we have a fence round the school and then a section with fencing so it looks abit like no mans land. It is owned by the school but have done nothing with it for years. The issue is the kids keep kicking the footballs into this area and we have to retreive them. The issue is its over grown with trees, shrubs and rubbish from the houses that back onto it. Has anyone else have this issue and maybe have a risk assesment. Thanks any help would be appreciated [Like.png]
Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Mar 2024 03 11:09

Re: Risk assesment template

We had a similar issue, but money was put aside to reclaim the area as safe to use, its now a nature study area but still needs attention at least termly.
Can you not adapt a playground usage RA, then maybe mention the need to reclaim and make the area safe for future use to the school governors and management.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it... [Crazy.png]
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mar 2024 04 07:18

I wouldn't normally suggest it but this one sounds like sorting the area out could be a great job for some parent volunteers....
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Mar 2024 21 22:12

You have several answers provided by our forum members. Please acknowledge them by making a reply post ASAP!
Last active: 2nd Mar 2024 at 11:45am

Account deleted 25/3

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)