My own MOT

Use this forum to ask questions and discuss about health issues and your fitness to work...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

Gazza
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mar 2024 27 13:45

Re: My own MOT

Literally just got back from my lunch, checked this group as standard, and this headline appeared on my internet feed..... either coincidence or Algorythms at work

https://news.sky.com/story/continual-st ... w-13102633
Opinions are like Derry-airs, everyone has one, but some stink and are full of the brown stuff [Success.png]
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Mar 2024 27 15:00

I saw that today as well and again i agree, the NHS needs a lot more funding thrown at it in my opinion. Why do MPs get a lot more than junior Drs and nurses🤬
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.
Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mar 2024 27 18:40

Great news magpie, I’m glad your results are good [Thumb_up.png]

I’m due my annual MOT next month, I also suffer from white coat syndrome and get apprehensive just sitting in the waiting room waiting for my call. Every year they tell me my BP is high, so I’m asked to submit 5 days readings from home.

When you get to a certain age you start to worry about mortality, at least I do. Two of my school classmates are no longer around plus a few others are not in the best of health…

I also find the care the National Health give when you are being treated to be fine, it’s the emergency appointments that are difficult to come by.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it... [Crazy.png]
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mar 2024 28 09:09

I am also a white coat syndrome person and recently it was exaggerated more from sitting in the waiting room and picking up the only magazine in there that was for women, so loads of under wear and bras etc and really nice looking ladies that adde to my problem and blow me when i go into the doctor it is a big busty doctor with buttons undone showing a bright blue top of her bra, and she says your blood pressure is very high.

ARE YOU SUPRISED OR WHAT AT THE OUTCOME LOL [fever.png] [Blush.png]

Sigillum Militum Xpisti
(The Seal of the Soldier of Christ)
magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mar 2024 28 14:41

EBJ wrote: 28th Mar 2024 at 9:09am I am also a white coat syndrome person and recently it was exaggerated more from sitting in the waiting room and picking up the only magazine in there that was for women, so loads of under wear and bras etc and really nice looking ladies that adde to my problem and blow me when i go into the doctor it is a big busty doctor with buttons undone showing a bright blue top of her bra, and she says your blood pressure is very high.

ARE YOU SUPRISED OR WHAT AT THE OUTCOME LOL [fever.png] [Blush.png]
Class EBJ 😀
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.