Poor wife

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with other members. Chat about any subject you want...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

jay
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dec 2023 19 19:08

Re: Poor wife

Yikes, get well soon Mrs ebj.
N=R* x Fp x Ne x Fl x Fi x Fc x (1+Nr) x Fm x L
(If you and I were in the staffroom, it would be the only even prime number.)

Come the revolution, I won't be able to afford the petrol to get there.
eebagum
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 19 20:08

Thoughts are with you both.
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 20 01:59

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Mrs. EBJ, brother.
"Life is tough, It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(When all else fails, play dead)
Dexter
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 20 07:48

Wow. My thoughts and best wishes to you both. Wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Hope you both have a Merry --- (The seasonal word only permitted in December) --- and a better New Year.
inspector
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dec 2023 20 09:31

My thoughts are with you, when my Mrs managed to do dislocated fracture of her ankle a couple of years ago, bit of advice if you will allow me, once your wife gets home from the hospital, when they say do this for 6 weeks and so on, stick to the numbers, no letting her decide she can do things, go by the book with what the doctors say, it pays off with the recovery.
Andrew
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 20 09:34

inspector wrote: 20th Dec 2023 at 9:31am My thoughts are with you, when my Mrs managed to do dislocated fracture of her ankle a couple of years ago, bit of advice if you will allow me, once your wife gets home from the hospital, when they say do this for 6 weeks and so on, stick to the numbers, no letting her decide she can do things, go by the book with what the doctors say, it pays off with the recovery.
Excellent piece of advise.
Valar Morghulis
Stay Safe, Stay Daft...
Embrace The Chaos
Football Is Life.... Dani Rojas
Drone
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 20 10:13

Best wishes to you both. Hope everything turns out well.
Sparky
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 20 10:29

Wishing your Mrs a very speedy recovery !
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 22 12:05

Update she is defo a lot better, the op was OK it is this very low blood pressure problem and an obstruction in her bowls that is now the problem, had a cameras down to see if that could find anything untoward yesterday and still awaiting a can which keeps getting cancelled and new slots arranged.

She is in a single bed room and has been for three weeks and is feeling very isolated as nurses and doctors are few and far and the TV set does not work, i have requested as she is improving and not knocking on heavens door any more can she bo moved to one of the four bed wards for company and less alone boredom, i will be chasing this up again today and insisting she is moved as it is starting to affect her mental state. [--- (The seasonal word only permitted in December) ---_shocked.gif]

Will certainly be taking the hospital and adult cares advice when she does come home, i am lucky we have a councillor who is also a county councillor for adult care and has helped me in the right direction for people in the know able to assist us. [--- (The seasonal word only permitted in December) ---_grin.gif]

Sigillum Militum Xpisti
(The Seal of the Soldier of Christ)
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dec 2023 22 12:12

EBJ wrote: 22nd Dec 2023 at 12:05pm Update she is defo a lot better, the op was OK it is this very low blood pressure problem and an obstruction in her bowls that is now the problem, had a cameras down to see if that could find anything untoward yesterday and still awaiting a can which keeps getting cancelled and new slots arranged.

She is in a single bed room and has been for three weeks and is feeling very isolated as nurses and doctors are few and far and the TV set does not work, i have requested as she is improving and not knocking on heavens door any more can she bo moved to one of the four bed wards for company and less alone boredom, i will be chasing this up again today and insisting she is moved as it is starting to affect her mental state. [--- (The seasonal word only permitted in December) ---_shocked.gif]

Will certainly be taking the hospital and adult cares advice when she does come home, i am lucky we have a councillor who is also a county councillor for adult care and has helped me in the right direction for people in the know able to assist us. [--- (The seasonal word only permitted in December) ---_grin.gif]
That is certainly good news about the surgery and fingers crossed they can get the scan done so you can hopefully get her home soon.
Keep us informed as to what happens and we are all here if you need to talk, rant or shout.
Either way I wish you both a healthy happy holidays and new year.
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]