Election year

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with other members. Chat about any subject you want...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 08 09:48

Re: Election year

trout39843 wrote: 7th Jan 2024 at 3:10am Yes, It will be interesting on both sides of the pond. With the Democrats trying to pull all kinds of dirty tricks on former President Trump to keep Bumbeling Joe in. (I can't understand why so many of you don't like President Trump? Look at what he did for our country.)
While I can not vote here, I don't think I have a right to comment but, yes, I think your work is cut out for y'all.
Good luck and may the best person win to bring prosperity to both countries.
As you ask Trout,

It has nothing at all to do with politics, the reason I personally don't like trump is quite simple.

He is a misogynistic bully with a narcissistic personality disorder.

This does not come from any media outlet it is purely based upon his actions and words which are there for all to see.
I'm very sorry but you did ask.

Please do not take this personally I count friends by actions not by their political beliefs.
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]
greenjack
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 08 13:57

Vera wrote: 8th Jan 2024 at 9:48am As you ask Trout,

It has nothing at all to do with politics, the reason I personally don't like trump is quite simple.

He is a misogynistic bully with a narcissistic personality disorder.

This does not come from any media outlet it is purely based upon his actions and words which are there for all to see.
I'm very sorry but you did ask.

Please do not take this personally I count friends by actions not by their political beliefs.
Really Vera, you are too kind
trout39843
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 08 16:26

greenjack wrote: 8th Jan 2024 at 1:57pm
Really Vera, you are too kind
You said Vera "Please do not take this personally I count friends by actions not by their political beliefs."
Thanks Vera, you are a friend.
I think Vera was just being honest, a trait that is being lost.
I hear people saying and have said in his first run "He will start a war", well, he did not and prevented a few.
A bully? Well maybe so but he got Germany and others to start paying their fair share to the UN amongst other things. No, he put America first and I think that's what we need.
When I turned 18 and was first legal to drink, my grandpap took me to my first bar. He told me to never discuss religion or politics here. I try to hold that true. I can see that this country needs help as do many others today. I have paid my taxes here for over 20 years as I have to also in the states.
I just want to see the best person win to help the countries and not just line their pockets. If it means someone who is uncharismatic, a bit brash and calls a spade a spade then so be it, it's not the polish but the results that matter in this game.
I do wish good luck this year and may the best person win.
"Life is tough, It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(When all else fails, play dead)
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 08 17:27

trout39843 wrote: 8th Jan 2024 at 4:26pm You said Vera "Please do not take this personally I count friends by actions not by their political beliefs."
Thanks Vera, you are a friend.
I think Vera was just being honest, a trait that is being lost.
I hear people saying and have said in his first run "He will start a war", well, he did not and prevented a few.
A bully? Well maybe so but he got Germany and others to start paying their fair share to the UN amongst other things. No, he put America first and I think that's what we need.
When I turned 18 and was first legal to drink, my grandpap took me to my first bar. He told me to never discuss religion or politics here. I try to hold that true. I can see that this country needs help as do many others today. I have paid my taxes here for over 20 years as I have to also in the states.
I just want to see the best person win to help the countries and not just line their pockets. If it means someone who is uncharismatic, a bit brash and calls a spade a spade then so be it, it's not the polish but the results that matter in this game.
I do wish good luck this year and may the best person win.
Thanks trout,
I'm always happy to hear other's views and yes I count you as a friend as I do all others on here we are as you like to say "Brothers and sisters of the caretaking world."

As for politics, we cannot throw any stones look at what a mess our lot have gotten into. [Scared.png]
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]