Its like working with children.

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with other members. Chat about any subject you want...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

wonderwoman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 12 07:58

Re: Its like working with children.

This has been the thorn in my side for years, I have been told its my job, your not doing your job and you paid to do this.
Well my response is i'm not a servant and it either gets left or in the hols all cup etc in including class room cups goes in the bin.
We have a teacher now who when she first arrived said she would clear the dishes for me then realised it wasn't my job but too late as people had assumed she was doing it now a couple of years later she has the same attitude as me.
I think they still think they are at uni still. i have a cleaner who worked it the hall's of residents and some of the things she's told me have been hair raising. If only the parents knew and should be made to pay.
Nail
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 12 09:27

How about a member of staff moaning that the school is cold?

Sorry, let me rephrase that - a member of staff wearing shorts (not PE) moaning that the school is cold.
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2024 12 09:45

working in the staffroom today when a student teacher was being shown around. he came in and mentioned how warm the school was.

"No problem!" says I "I'll turn the heating down.

At least 3 members of staff nearly spat out their coffee as they rushed to suggest I don't... [Big grin.png] [Big grin.png]
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]