dog mess

Discuss Unions, Contracts, T&Cs, Pay, Leave, Appraisals...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

welshhunk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: dog mess

Jul 2018 11 09:52

Post by welshhunk » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 9:52am

Post by welshhunk by welshhunk Jul 2018 11 09:52

Good luck with the meeting.
Be careful what you do with your recording especially if the member of staff didn’t know you were recording the conversation, ask your union rep his/her opinion before using it as evidence.
wake me up before you gogo.

UnderPaid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 11 10:27

Post by UnderPaid » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 10:27am

Post by UnderPaid by UnderPaid Jul 2018 11 10:27

welshhunk wrote:
Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 9:52am
Good luck with the meeting.
Be careful what you do with your recording especially if the member of staff didn’t know you were recording the conversation, ask your union rep his/her opinion before using it as evidence.
Yes unless the other person knows you are recording the conversation you can't use it as evidence unless you get permission from them.
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people.... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort it self out.

JohnE875
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 11 11:30

Post by JohnE875 » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 11:30am

Post by JohnE875 by JohnE875 Jul 2018 11 11:30

Union now, also once you step over that gate threshold your insurance is invalid. Could they afford the claim if you were injured whilst performing this task.
written grievance to the chair of Governors and the HR dept. I would not accept the verbal warning for it and would make it uncomfortable for the HT.
Nils Illigitimi Carborundum

EBJ
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 11 15:07

Post by EBJ » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 3:07pm

Post by EBJ by EBJ Jul 2018 11 15:07

You defo need to start looking for another job as this one is going to be intolerable from now on as every thing you say or do or write is going to be tried to use against you. [Scared.png]
"SIGILLUM MILITUM XPISTI"

Care7aker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 11 15:18

Post by Care7aker » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 3:18pm

Post by Care7aker by Care7aker Jul 2018 11 15:18

thanks peeps. there is a lot of mis information around recording, its acceptable to record anything as long its for personal use, this its to save my skin, ive used recordings before to demonstrate that allegations are not true with this head! it saved my job, also most employment based proceedings will also allow recordings if they are relevant and contain evidence to disprove. so im quite up on that, and believe me if i didn't record this person there would be no hope, whats said behind her door then relayed onto paper are a million miles apart, ive used recordings to demonstrate this and had several false allegations dropped like hot potatoes. tried n tested. even tribunals allow them. as for leaving etc, no. i have been here some time, this woman has tried for 7 years to get me out, i think the tables may turn, i have evidence to show the persistent victimisation, micro management, isolation, removal of duties relevant to works, etc it goes on and on. cannot wait till next week. this will be prob 4th time i have disproved anything she has said, an you know why? she is a liar, and never learns! i have right on my side again. lets see if we can twist this, with regards to the documented lie she has made in relation to this matter i shall be pushing for action to be taken, i shall ask whats the penalty for me if i lie in order to get another staff member disciplined? then i shall ask whats the procedure when the head the trusted person with responsibility for children and staff lives does it? gross misconduct? i don't know.. but can you really move forward knowing the most important person is a liar and a bully? many parents have complained of the same treatment and about 7 staff have left over the years. she is an infection in my school, i need the cure. and i seven years she has failed to improve any results, and left the school poorer than its ever been in my time....

bigbird
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 11 15:21

Post by bigbird » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 3:21pm

Post by bigbird by bigbird Jul 2018 11 15:21

Don't forget to mention, it feels like "to you" aggravated bullying by the HT to force you out!

What is against the law.
[Sir.png]
You're only as Good as Your Last Job!

Care7aker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 11 16:29

Post by Care7aker » Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 4:29pm

Post by Care7aker by Care7aker Jul 2018 11 16:29

bigbird wrote:
Wed, 11th Jul 2018, 3:21pm
Don't forget to mention, it feels like "to you" aggravated bullying by the HT to force you out!

What is against the law.
[Sir.png]
yes sir, you will notice certain words i band around, victimisation, false allegation, lies, evidence, all employment law speak. i am far from new to dealing with employment issues, its kind of a hobby for e that started around 25 years ago when i faced my first real bad boss, it has served me well over the years, i dont want sound militant, but ive seen off 2 bosses, one hr lady, and collected several payouts in previous employments, all due to the fact i just wanted a fair days money for a fair days work. but some numpty felt they where bigger than my rights! i quite enjoy it. but on the flipside, i am the best employee you can have and will strive to do my best, i have many skills gained over the years, and for the right boss i cant do enough. had both sides of the coin. problem with people is they are generally scared to speak, they dont realise all the info is out there, you have rights use them, dont let anyone push you around and never feel you need to leave, well not until you've challenged, try it you may be surprised, most firms have little to no idea on employment law and policy's. so use it..and most of the time unless you really are a wrongun you will find rights on your side.

Jubbs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 12 08:26

Post by Jubbs » Thu, 12th Jul 2018, 8:26am

Post by Jubbs by Jubbs Jul 2018 12 08:26

I quite agree Care7aker, many bosses will "bully" some employees into submission using their position and lots a bluff to intimidate and force a result in their favour. Good luck in proving your point with the HT, sometimes they can get a little haughty and arrogant.

Still not sure about legality of recording without consent, but i can see where it may be held as evidence if it proves to be pertinent and not used publicly. Many police interviews are recorded without consent.

hotwheels
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 12 08:56

Post by hotwheels » Thu, 12th Jul 2018, 8:56am

Post by hotwheels by hotwheels Jul 2018 12 08:56

does sound like constructive dismissal good luck and keep us all informed

Care7aker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jul 2018 12 09:31

Post by Care7aker » Thu, 12th Jul 2018, 9:31am

Post by Care7aker by Care7aker Jul 2018 12 09:31

things have been far worse in the past, i have constantly discredited and disproved this person over the years. not once have i actually faced any action, it always gets dropped or swept under the carpet once i demonstrate its false or a procedure was not followed, etc, this time though i am going with the attitude this needs to stop now, how many more times does this need to happen before the person is fired? how can a person with the life of x amount of staff and children in there care be responsible enough to complete the job when they cant even tell the truth or follow there own policy.. how many times does a member of the smt have to be proven to be creating malicious lies about support staff before they get sacked for gross misconduct? what are you going to do because my line was crossed a long time ago and with support from certain govs and parents i think questions on capability and suitability will need to be answered, in lay mans terms, you have a wrongun.. get rid before the school is cast into a bad light by something this person does or does not do!