Phallic symbol

Make a Caretaker smile today. Share your funny stories, jokes and images with other...

Moderators: Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker, inspector

Forum rules
Please read our FORUM RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS before posting.

Please keep content suitable for all ages. However, please be aware that some content may still offend.
HappyLad
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 07 08:13

Phallic symbol

Literally as the title says, this morning i arrived at work to a huge phallic symbol painted on the road outside! [---- The word only permitted in December ---_laugh.gif] Fortunately it's raining so hard and the schools on a hill, and it must have been water based so it was pretty easy to disperse.
Gotta laugh! Happy Friday everyone [---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif]
My wife asked me to pick up a loaf of bread and, if they had eggs, to get a dozen. I came home with a dozen loaves of bread.

If brains were dynamite, some people would not have enough to blow their nose.

UnderPaid
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 07 08:19

Re: Phallic symbol

LOL We refer to these as rocket ships in case pupils can hear,
Had a giant one burnt into front lawn once with weedkiller.

[---- The word only permitted in December ---_shocked.gif]
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people.... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort it self out.

lesbedford
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 07 09:01

[---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif] I find them frequently in Boys toilets and use Graffiti Wipes to remove them [---- The word only permitted in December ---_female.gif]
MAN. UNITED RULE OK.

Keyolder
Forum Member
Forum Member
Dec 2018 07 10:00

lesbedford wrote:
Fri, Jth Dec 2018, 9:01am
[---- The word only permitted in December ---_santaclaus.gif] I find them frequently in Boys toilets and use Graffiti Wipes to remove them [---- The word only permitted in December ---_female.gif]
I'm quite impressed with some of the graffiti artwork that appears in our toilets, girls included.

They've obviously been there and done that even at 9, 10 or 11 years old... [---- The word only permitted in December ---_lipsrsealed.gif]
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think you’re a looney [Crazy.png]

thecaretaker
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dec 2018 07 17:14

I've read some incredible poetry (unwritable on the forums) but they should get an award for their inventive prose [---- The word only permitted in December ---_laugh.gif]
Growing Old is Mandatory - Growing Up Is Optional