Evidence of a hard working Caretaker

A board to discuss interests away from the workplace...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

Lucastone1
Forum Member
Forum Member
Feb 2019 12 09:47

Re: Evidence of a hard working Caretaker

No hot water that i can see, just cold. Those were the days. Bet those loos are freezing in winter. [Big grin.png]

Stiggy
Forum Member
Forum Member
Feb 2019 16 22:28

Months ago i was told that the ladies loos had run out of toilet roll one morning, this confused me as there are 3 cubicles, every morning when I open up I make sure there is a roll on each dispenser, a spare one on top of each cistern and a pack of 4 on the shelf above the sinks so that I don't have to go in there during the day, when I went in to look the roll on the dispenser was empty and the one on the cistern was untouched, ended up having a little argument over it, it's not a --- censored word --- boutique hotel and I refuse to go in there just for that, even now nobody ever replaces the one on the dispenser with the one on the cistern, they just use it and leave it loose so I have to do it each evening when I clean after everyone has gone.

Keyolder
Forum Member
Forum Member
Feb 2019 18 16:49

Stiggy wrote:
Sat, Jth Feb 2019, 10:28pm
Months ago i was told that the ladies loos had run out of toilet roll one morning, this confused me as there are 3 cubicles, every morning when I open up I make sure there is a roll on each dispenser, a spare one on top of each cistern and a pack of 4 on the shelf above the sinks so that I don't have to go in there during the day, when I went in to look the roll on the dispenser was empty and the one on the cistern was untouched, ended up having a little argument over it, it's not a --- censored word --- boutique hotel and I refuse to go in there just for that, even now nobody ever replaces the one on the dispenser with the one on the cistern, they just use it and leave it loose so I have to do it each evening when I clean after everyone has gone.
Don't forget it takes training and dedication to replace a toilet roll, not easy for those that have not got a caring attitude [Neutral.png]
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think you’re a looney [Crazy.png]