😌 That's my school closed again then.

Pull up a chair, make a brew and chat with other members. Chat about any subject you want...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

beagle
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jun 2020 29 22:25

😌 That's my school closed again then.

With the government measures put in place this evening my school will be closed again from Thursday. Don't know if we will be totally shut or still open for the Key Workers children.

The City will be back in lock down. I however will not be as I live outside of the city. God knows what chaos is going to happen. Everyone from the city will be coming out to the county to use the shops, pubs, parks etc. Watch this space!
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain".

Drone
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jun 2020 29 23:10

Re: 😌 That's my school closed again then.

Many more schools will close again. The whole thing has been rushed & poorly thought through. When Covid -19 hits a staffroom, the self isolating regs will close schools down fairly quickly.

greenjack
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jun 2020 30 11:55

Personally I think the government were too slow. Again. This is going to be a recurring theme for the rest of the year.

beagle
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jun 2020 30 17:13

I think that it should have happened 2 weeks ago when the spike was first noticed. Hopefully other people will realise that this could happen in their area.

My school is fortunately the other side of the city to where the spike is, so I am not at high risk. Boy am I am glad that I live half a mile outside of the lock down zone aswell. -Like.png-

Hey Wayne
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jun 2020 30 17:37

beagle wrote: ↑
Tue, 30th Jun 2020, 5:13pm
I think that it should have happened 2 weeks ago when the spike was first noticed. Hopefully other people will realise that this could happen in their area.

My school is fortunately the other side of the city to where the spike is, so I am not at high risk. Boy am I am glad that I live half a mile outside of the lock down zone aswell. -Like.png-
The problem starts when people start travelling to go shopping etc. and coming to your area outside the lockdown zone...
Lets not even think about the drivers travelling to pubs out side the zone then driving back drunk late at night...

You stay safe Beagle don't take any chances..
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! -JawDropped.png-

beagle
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jul 2020 01 08:12

Hey Wayne wrote: ↑
Tue, 30th Jun 2020, 5:37pm
The problem starts when people start travelling to go shopping etc. and coming to your area outside the lockdown zone...
Lets not even think about the drivers travelling to pubs out side the zone then driving back drunk late at night...

You stay safe Beagle don't take any chances..
Thanks Hey Wayne

The good news is that all the pubs in the villages near us have got together and decided not to open. Hopefully the other areas around Leicester are doing the same.