Our Guides have been written by forum members for our community of Caretakers'...
Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker
Guides can only be added by the forum ADMIN. Registered Users can view these posts
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 6124
- Joined: Fri, 15th Jun 2001, 1:00pm
- Job Status: Retired Site Manager
- Gender: Male
You can use THIS LINK
to report an incident to the HSE.
RIDDOR is the law that requires employers, and other people in control of work premises, to report and keep records of:
- work-related accidents which cause death;
- work-related accidents which cause certain serious injuries (reportable injuries);
- diagnosed cases of certain industrial diseases; and
- certain ‘dangerous occurrences’ (incidents with the potential to cause harm).
Reporting certain incidents is a legal requirement. The report informs the enforcing authorities about deaths, injuries, occupational diseases and dangerous occurrences, so they can identify where and how risks arise, and whether they need to be investigated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)