First Day Back

Use this forum to ask questions and discuss about health issues and your fitness to work...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

Rockstar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sep 2021 15 10:29

First Day Back

Well, today is my first day back after having the trendiest illness on the planet. I am glad I was double jabbed, because god only knows what it would have been like if i wasn't. I have still got a bit of a residual cough and can't smell or taste anything, but I suppose that will all settle down again in time. I never thought I would be so excited about going back to work, but I was buzzing yesterday at the prospect of just getting out of the house! I think I picked it up watching my team (Hull FC) get battered by Salford on Bank Holiday Monday. By the following Friday night/ Saturday morning I was feeling awful. My wife then went on to get it by the Tuesday after. Not nice at all. (But she is good with the kids!) -Big grin.png-
Stay Safe out there!
You see, Rock and Roll isn't a career or hobby - it's a life force. It's something very essential. - The Edge.
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sep 2021 15 10:32

Re: First Day Back

Glad you pulled through OK but your symptoms could go on for a while so take it easy. -Thumb_up-

Sigillum Militum Xpisti
(The Seal of the Soldier of Christ)
wjt28
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sep 2021 15 11:25

I too, was a follower of that particular trend after being double jabbed. My sense of smell is still not back two and a half months on, breathing is still very testing and taste is very hit and miss.
Be patient, take it easy and as with when you actually had it, take rests as soon as your body tells you. Glad to read you're feeling good about being back, but prepare for things to be up and down. Take care, friend.
when you've got a minute can you just.......
Rockstar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sep 2021 15 11:26

Thanks Jack. I didn't have it as bad as some people (Like Sam Smith) so I feel quite lucky really. -Like.png- Thanks WJT as well.
You see, Rock and Roll isn't a career or hobby - it's a life force. It's something very essential. - The Edge.
Keyolder
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Sep 2021 15 13:17

Great that you’ve pulled through ok, it can only get better -Like.png- Take care -Success.png-
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it... [Crazy.png]
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.