Menopause

Discussion about Freeview, Freesat, Sky, Virgin Media, Streaming Services, DAB Radio...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

inspector
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Job Status: Retired
Apr 2022 27 10:20

Re: Menopause

EBJ wrote: 27th Apr 2022 at 9:33am My late mum was prescribed Parasetamol by her doctor and she got 100 at a time (she only had to take one a day) but then she canceled the prescription as she found out she could buy them cheaper from Morrisons than the chemists that supplied and charged the NHS, she said it was rediculas the price chemists were charging and she could afford to pay herself for them. [Disappointment.png]
The downside to buying Paracetamol tablets is the limit you can purchase at ant one time 2x packs of 16 don't go far when you and the wife are both struck down at the same time, I know it is to prevent self harm and if you have a pack of Lemsip, well that's only one pack of tablets then
Rockstar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2022 27 11:20

Slightly further off topic, but, I was in my local CO-OP on Sunday and a youngish lad had been sent in by his mum to get some Antacid tablets. The cashier asked him for ID as he looked under 25. He explained he had no ID on him, but he was 21 and just wanted to buy some Rennie Tablets. Now I could understand it if he wanted Paracetamol or Asprin etc. He had to go back and get his mum out of the car to buy them herself!
You see, Rock and Roll isn't a career or hobby - it's a life force. It's something very essential. - The Edge.
AndyCornwall
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2022 27 14:55

Caffiene is good for your hair, applied to it, not drunk. The Think 25 policy is what gets you carded buying medications and booze. It is kept simple so it catches people buying stuff that doesn't really need it.
wonderwoman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Apr 2022 27 15:15

[kiss.png] love it [Big grin.png] what else can i say