NHS

Use this forum to ask questions and discuss about health issues and your fitness to work...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mar 2023 13 09:26

NHS

I love our NHS but some times they do get you fired up and then sink you down again, last week i had two NHS appointments on the same day, first was a Hypertension with the nurse at 09.00 which i passed with no problems or recommendations, the 2nd was for a blood test at the hospital for 12.noon.

I also had a hospital visit to a town about 40 minutes away the following day re a hand injury and the result of that was i got an appointment in another town around 1- 1/2 hours away to have a small local op. then today Monday i get a phone text re my blood test to say i need to make an appointment within the next two weeks with my doctor, now as it did not say what they may or may not have found i get a bit worried and ring the doctors and got on the call back scheme.

Then i get another two phone texts exactly the same saying the result of your recent blood test is OK and no need for any further action, WHAT, i now have to wait for the call back from the doctors to say sorry and explain what has happened and basically stop some one with a more important illness getting through to the doctors for an appointment.

As said i love our NHS but sometimes you do get the run around with nothing being done local just miles and miles away in a hospital and town i never heard of, just glad i am fit and have my own transport to attend these appointments god knows how some older folks get along. [Disappointment.png]

Sigillum Militum Xpisti
(The Seal of the Soldier of Christ)