Baby Blackbird

Share your photographs with other forum members. Discuss photography and equipment...

Moderators: jay, thecaretaker, inspector, Dragonrider

Dragonrider
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
May 2023 23 21:19

Baby Blackbird

Well, perhaps not a baby, but a young Blackbird I spotted in my back garden this afternoon.

At first it was up by my bird bath further up the garden, then it started to hop, as they do, down the garden, right up to the Conservatory door before jumping into the gap between the lawn and the bank of forget-me-nots in the bed by the conny.

It was so not bothered, I was able to open the conny door and even poke my camera lens out through the fly screen and crouch down to get a few shots of it watching me.

blackie1.png
blackie2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
After 28 years in one school, moving on to a new start and new lifestyle, Headmistress free! Double Stroke survivor.
thecaretaker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
May 2023 23 23:48

Re: Baby Blackbird

Very nice photos DR. Spring has finally sprung [Wink.png]

Vérité Sans Peur
(Truth Without Fear)
Gazza
Registered Member
Registered Member
May 2023 24 08:17

Re: Baby Blackbird

Very noice,

I have what i think is a Garden warbler that comes and sits next to the pond in my garden every afternoon, i must try to get a picture of him but the slightest movement when he is around scares him off
Opinions are like Derry-airs, everyone has one, but some stink and are full of the brown stuff [Success.png]