At Last

Use this forum to ask questions and discuss about health issues and your fitness to work...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

magpie
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Feb 2024 14 12:43

Re: At Last

Very glad to hear that EBJ. I am sure it is a big relief to both you and your wife. As you say it will take a bit of time and adjustment but you have this my friend
You are only as young as your knees let you feel.
Tank
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Site Manager
Feb 2024 15 09:40

Lovely to hear. A very long time!
EBJ
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2024 15 17:37

Thank you gang for all your comments, got some of the equipment delivered and awaiting the rest and discharge date, had a department contact me re my wife's and myself well being and how we are copping and any help we may require including benefits, he is going to contact the carers first benefits dept to contact me to see if they could check if i am entitled to any benefits or financial support, especially pension credits or carers and attendance allowance and if they can look into if he can get a blue badge for the car. [Thumb_up.png]

Sigillum Militum Xpisti
(The Seal of the Soldier of Christ)
Vera
Registered Member
Registered Member
Feb 2024 15 18:24

EBJ wrote: 15th Feb 2024 at 5:37pm Thank you gang for all your comments, got some of the equipment delivered and awaiting the rest and discharge date, had a department contact me re my wife's and myself well being and how we are copping and any help we may require including benefits, he is going to contact the carers first benefits dept to contact me to see if they could check if i am entitled to any benefits or financial support, especially pension credits or carers and attendance allowance and if they can look into if he can get a blue badge for the car. [Thumb_up.png]
Claim all you can EBJ you have had a lifetime of paying into the public purse, now is the time to claim some back.
Anything you can do to make your wife's and your time more comfortable and worry free.

Fingers crossed she will be home soon and she will improve with her homely surroundings.

Best of luck.
i'm going to need a bigger bucket! [JawDropped.png]
There's no such thing as bad weather, Only the wrong clothes [Like.png]
eebagum
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Caretaker
Feb 2024 15 20:18

Wishing you both all the best. Sure you will be a great carer.
welshhunk
Registered Member
Registered Member
Job Status: Retired Site Manager
Feb 2024 16 06:18

Great news, hopefully back to normality soon. [Like.png]
wake me up before you gogo.